Tough-Love迪士尼后妈茶话会

Tough-Love迪士尼后妈茶话会


2024年5月6日发(作者:深度国际粮食暗战)

Tough Love迪士尼后妈茶话会

灰姑娘的后妈:Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed

从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓

I must find the way to power through a noble brow

我必须要找到爬上权力顶端的捷径

I married once for love then my senses came

因爱结婚但让我突然意识到

I must marry for the stature of my husbands name

我必须要找个有名声的丈夫

Onto marriage number two

所以第二次结婚

I knew what l had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two

我可怜的丈夫在两年内病死

Solved problem number one now to problem number two

第一个问题解决了现在看向第二个问题

His doe-eyed little girl with gentle point of view

那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩

Would I ship her off to school?

我该送她去学校吗?

No! l told her if she stayed that shed have to earn her keep and so

she became the maid.

当然不我告诉她如果她想留下就得自己挣钱于是她变成了女仆

绿姐姐:She was lazy!

她很懒

红姐姐:She was crazy!

她很疯

绿姐姐:She was talking to the mice

她曾和老鼠们说话

灰姑娘的后妈:She was hopelessly naive so she had to pay the price

她天真的无药可救所以她的付出代价

I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.

I could have thrown her out but I'm benevolent and kind

姐姐们:

灰姑娘的后妈:

After all

nature!

So you lock them up

Throw away the key!

There

绿姐姐:

我让她搬去阁楼看不见心不烦

我本可以赶她出去,但我太仁慈了

Mother your heart's too big for you!

妈妈,你的心好宽容

I knew what l had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

,,difficult children will take advantage of your good

毕竟坏小孩会占你便宜

所以你把她们关起来

把钥匙扔了

’s one on every family tree.

每个家族中总有一个这样的人

Ungrateful!

忘恩负义!

红姐姐:Hateful!

可恨!

姐姐们:Vile too!The things she put you through!

这一肚子坏水!害你遭受了这么多破事。

灰姑娘的后妈:Break their spirit so they obey

毁灭他们的心灵让他们顺从

Now they'll do anything you say

现在他们会乖乖听你的话

Maybe you'd call it cruel but

也许你认为残忍但是

others would call it love

有人会称这叫爱

Tough Love!

严厉的爱

I ask you, is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?

我问你任何事都追求完美有错吗?

长发公主后妈:Oh no they're so cute when they’re little but then they grow up

and

just…

噢不他们小时候很可爱但是等她们长大了

ruin everything!

毁坏一切

I never wanted children

我从来没想要过孩子

life was better on my own

我一个人过得多好

all the screaming, nagging chilled me to bone.

小孩子的哭闹让我打骨子里感觉难受

But then one day l came across a flower growing free

但有天我遇到一朵可以野花。

It's magic kept me young ,so l kept it all for me!

它让我保持年轻容貌,我便将它占为己有

But someone dug it up now a baby held the power

但有人把它挖出来,让那个宝宝拥有了魔力

So l"borrowed"her and locked her up and hid her in a tower!

所以我将她“借走”锁起来藏在塔里

Years went by ,OH!The sacrifice!

这么多年,我做了多少牺牲啊

and against my better judgment ,l fed her once or twice.

为了让自己更好我还得偶尔去喂她

Teenagers now I know why wild eat their young!

青少年啊,我现在明白为什么野兽会吃掉她们的幼崽了

But that's messy!

但是那太麻烦了

Manipulation's easily more fun!

操作他们会更加易获得乐趣

A little guilt,a lot of force ,of course you have to lie!

一点罪恶感,大量的强迫,当然你还得撒点小谎

remind them that without you they’d shrivel up and die!

提醒他们没有你他们会枯萎而死

They only have themselves to blame!

他们只能怪自己

If you'd been there ,you'd do the same!

如果你身临其境你也会这样

So work them hard' til they fall in line!

所以使劲呼唤他们让他们乖乖听话

There's one way and it's only mine!

一切只能按照我的方式来

白雪公主后妈:Children are lazy!

小孩们都是懒惰的

灰姑娘的后妈:Spoiled too!

都给宠坏了

妈妈们:But we know what to do!

但是我们知道我们该怎么做

白雪公主后妈:Govern them with a heart of stone!

用铁石心肠治治他们

灰姑娘的后妈:Lock them up so they're all alone!

把他们锁起来让他们体会孤独

长发公主后妈:Maybe you’d call it cruel but

也许你觉得这很残忍但是

妈妈们:others would call it love tough love!

有人会称这是爱严厉的爱

长发公主后妈:Ugh!Her own tower with a water view and she runs away the first

chance she gets!

她明明就有一个带有小瀑布的高塔,结果她-有机会就想逃跑

白学公主后妈:These wretched brats think the world owes them something

这些小屁孩认为世界欠了他们什么

But it doesn't

但并不是

Far and wide l rule the kingdom with a heavy hand but there was

more l had in mind a greater plan.

我用严厉的手段统治着王国,但我有更多想法一个伟大的计划。

I never cared to the king would have to fall

我从未分享过我的想法所以国王必须下台

But his child blocked the way to me and"Fairest of them all"

但是他“最漂亮的”孩子挡住了我的去路。

She was chubby .She was dumb and grotesquely optimistic.

她很胖她很蠢而且还异常的乐观

She needed structure in her life!She wasn't realistic!

她想安排自己的人生,她一点儿都不现实

I gave her chores and took away the things that she’d enjoy but

then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy!

我给了她一堆家务,拿走她喜欢的一切,但后来发现她和鸟儿唱歌还是遇上

了男孩。

Love?!Was I just sit by and wait ?for her to take my crown? NO!

真爱降临?难道我要坐以待毙?等她来抢我的王位,不

She had sealed her fate!

她已经决定了她的命运!

She had to go ,and so she did and you know what they say

我除掉了她,因为她必须消失。你知道有句话是这么说的:

“An apple once a day keeps your enemies away”

一日一苹果,敌人远离我

Don't be fooled by their tender smile!

别再被他们和善笑容给愚弄了

妈妈们:Give an inch and they'll run a mile!

他们只会得寸进尺

Our idea of a happy home

我们都是为了幸福的家

Is one where we live all alone!

才是我们所认为的快乐之家

te!

黑暗压抑且凄凉

Now let's all drink to that!

现在让我们为此干杯

姐姐们:Call us"wicked"and call us"mean”

说我们“邪恶”“卑鄙”

灰姑娘的后妈:“Cruel"and everything in between.

说我们“残忍”以及一切的批评

长发公主后妈:You could say it's unjust!

你可以说这不公平

后妈们:Turning their dreams to dust!

把他们的梦想化为灰烬

This is what we call love

这就是我们所说的爱

Tough Love!


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/xitong/1714958226a2543964.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信