病人与医生英语口语对话大全

病人与医生英语口语对话大全


2024年3月10日发(作者:)

Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you? You don’t look so good.

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?你看起来不太好。

Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible ['terɪb(ə)l] headache and I've

got no appetite ['æpɪtaɪt].I have been like this for about a day..

病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害,没有食欲。我这样大约有一个天了.

Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed [stʌft əd] up. I

have a sore [sɔː] throat [θrəʊt]. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

doctor:Did you take your temperature?

医生:你试过体温吗?

patient: my temperature is ok

病人:是的。但我的体温是好的

Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. Let me take

a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。

Patient:Ah.

病人:啊。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed [ɪn'flemd]. And your tongue is thickly

coated. You have all the symptoms ['sɪmptəm] of influenza [ɪnflʊ'enzə].

医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Patient:What am I supposed to do then? Pay attention to what?

病人:那我该怎么做呢?意些什么?

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. Usually proper

motion, eating vegetables or fruit. I'll give you medicine

医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。平时适当的运动, 多食蔬菜瓜果.我马上给你拿药。

Patient: How do I take these medicines?

我怎样服这些药呢?

Doctor: One tablet ['tæblɪt], threetimes a day

医生:一天三次,一次一片。

Patient: Thank you very much.

病人:谢谢。

Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

Patient: I know!Oh! Yes, If I eat spicy ['spaɪsɪ] food or hot sex fruit may be

harmful? These are my true love.

病人:我知道了!噢!对了,如果我吃辛辣的食物或者热性水果会有害吗?这些是我的

挚爱。

Doctor: yes. Of course, it will cause illness may be worse!

医生:是的。当然有,会使得病情可能会恶化!

Patient:I know. That's a pity.

病人:我知道了.真遗憾.

Patient: If it is an emergency [ɪ'mɜːdʒ(ə)nsɪ] case, we can come at any time,

can't we? Or should we phone first?

病人:如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?

Doctor: If you have the time better notify ['nəʊtɪfaɪ] us before you come.

医生:假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话。

Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.

病人:我会的。再见,大夫。

Doctor: You'll get better soon. Bye!

医生:你会很快好起来。再见!


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/web/1710000946a1684099.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信