2024年6月14日发(作者:)
屡战屡败He was repeatedly defeated though he fought over and over again.
I quiet agree with you.
我完全赞同你。
He is always the first to come.
他总是第一个来。
We can never give way to aggressors.
我们不能向侵略者妥协。
They received my invitation gladly.
他们愉快地接受了我的邀请。
I guessed vaguely from my mother’s signs and from the hurrying to and
fro
in the house that something unusual was about to happen.
从妈妈的手势以及物资里忙忙碌碌的人们身上,我隐隐约约地猜测到将有不同寻常的
事情发生
Our company introduced some new techniques to raise our production.
为了提高生产,我们公司引进了一些新技术工艺。
These qualities gave me a good foundation for a career in industrial
engineering.
这些素质为我日后从事工业管理工作打下了良好的基础。
She persisted in her work when she might take a good rest.
尽管她可以好好休息一下,但她还是坚持工作。
I put on my clothes by the light of a half-moon just setting, where rays
sreeamed through the narrow window near my crib.
半轮明月渐渐西堕,月光透过小床边一个窄窄的窗子射了进来。
It was a tense meeting, but in typically Arab fashion the men who had been
ready to kill one another in the evening.
这是一次气氛紧张的会议,那些在早上还准备拼个你死我活的原价,到了晚上却相互
亲吻了。这是典型的阿拉伯风格。
A successful scientist utilizes the facts he observes to the fullest extent.
发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/news/1718357574a2748669.html
评论列表(0条)