《哈利波特与魔法石》完整中英文对照剧本

《哈利波特与魔法石》完整中英文对照剧本


2024年3月13日发(作者:)

注意我的哨音 3 2

On my whistle. Three,

隆巴顿先生

Mr. Longbottom.

-隆巴顿先生 -下去 下去

- Mr. Longbottom! - Down, down!

纳威

Neville!

给我下来

Come back down this instant!

大家让开

Everyone out of the way!

他没事吧

Is he all right?

天哪 手腕骨折了

Oh, dear, it's a broken wrist.

可怜的孩子 来吧 站起来

Poor boy. Come on now, up you get.

在我送他去医疗室期间

Everyone has to Keep his feet firmly on the

你们都老老实实地呆在地上

ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing.

听明白了吗 不要让我看到天上有扫帚

Understand? I see a single broom in

否则直接开除

...the one riding it will find himself

连魁地奇的边都碰不到

be expelled from Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch.

你们看到他的脸了吗

Did you see his face?

如果他抓着这个

If he had squeezed this,

就会记得用屁♥股♥着陆

he'd have remembered to fall on his arse.

把它给我 马尔福

Give it here, Malfoy.

不 我要藏起来让隆巴顿去找

No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find.

藏在屋顶上怎么样

How about on the roof?

怎么了波特 够不着吗

What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?

哈利别去 想想霍琦夫人说的话

Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said.

而且你还不知道怎么飞

Besides, you don't know how to fly.

大傻瓜

What an idiot.

把它给我 不然我把你打下去

Give it here or I'll knock you off your broom!

你就这点本事吗

Is that so?

要的话就自己去拿吧

Have it your way, then.

接得好 哈利

Nice going, Harry.

太棒了 哈利

That was wicked, Harry!

哈利·波特

Harry Potter!

跟我来

Follow me.

在这儿等着

You wait here.

对不起 奇洛教授

Professor Quirrell, excuse me.

能让伍德出来一下吗

Could I borrow Wood for a moment?

当然可以

Yes, of course.

波特 这位是奥利佛·伍德

Potter, this is Oliver Wood.

伍德 我给你找到个找球手

Wood, I have found you a Seeker.

你听说了吗

Have you heard?

哈利·波特成了格兰芬多新的找球手

Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker.

我就知道他准行

I always knew he'd do well.

找球手 但是新生从来没入选过院队

Seeker? But first years never make the house teams.

你一定是最年轻的魁地奇选手

You must be the youngest Quidditch

百年来最年轻的 麦格说的

A century, McGonagall says.

好样的哈利 伍德都告诉我们了

Well done, Harry. Wood's just told us.

弗雷德和乔治也在队上 他们是击球手

Fred and George are on the team,too. Beaters.

我们的任务就是保护你不要被揍得太惨

Our job is to make sure you don't get bloodied up too bad.

打不了包票 魁地奇很野蛮

Can't make any promises. Rough game, Quidditch.

但是从来没有死过人 偶尔有人会消失

But no one's died in years. Someone vanishes occasionally.

不过一两个月后就会出现

But they'll turn up in a month or two.

去吧哈利 魁地奇很带劲

Go on,Harry. Quidditch is great.

最好玩的运动 你也会成为最棒的

Best game there is, and you'll be great too.

我从来没打过 要是出洋相了怎么办

I've never played. What if I make a fool of myself?

你才不会出洋相呢 有家族遗传

You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood.

找球手 詹姆·波特 1971年

你从没说过你♥爸♥爸也是个找球手

You never told me your father was a Seeker too.

我不知道

I didn't know.

实话实说 这事挺玄乎的

I'm telling you, it's spooky.

关于你的事 赫敏知道的都比你多

She knows more about you than you do.

谁都比我多

Who doesn't?

出什么事了

What's happening?

楼梯自己会变 记得吗

The staircases change, remember?

-这边走 -不然楼梯一会儿又要动了

- Let's go this way. - Before the staircase moves again.

有没有人觉得我们走错地方了

Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?

我们不该进来的

We're not supposed to be here.

三楼是禁地

This is the third floor. It's forbidden.

我们离开这儿

Let's go.

-是费尔奇的猫 -快跑

- It's Filch's cat! - Run!

快点 躲到那扇门后面去

Quick, let's hide through that door!

-门锁上了 -我们完蛋了

- It's locked! - We're done for!

闪开

Move over!

阿♥拉♥霍洞开

Alohomora.

进来

Get in.

阿♥拉♥霍洞开?

Alohomora?

标准咒语手册 第七章

Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven.

有人进来了吗 亲爱的

Anyone here, my sweet?

走吧

Come on.

-费尔奇走了 -他以为这门锁着

- Filch is gone. - He thinks this door's locked.

-门是锁着的 -肯定要锁着

- It was locked. - And for good reason.

他们到底想干嘛

What are they doing,

把这样的东西关在学校里

keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?

你眼睛是用来干嘛的

You didn't use your eyes, aren't you?

没看到它站在哪儿吗

Didn't you see what it was standing on?

我没看它的脚 我光顾着看它的头了

I wasn't looking at its feet! I was preoccupied with its heads.

也许你没有注意到 它有三个头

Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!

它站在一个暗门上 这肯定不是巧合

It was standing on a trap door. It wasn't there by accident.

-它在看守着什么东西 -看守东西

- It's guarding something. - Guarding something?

没错 现在 如果你们俩不介意

That's right. Now, if you two don't mind,

我去睡了 免得你们两个想出什么妙计

I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea

害我们送命

to get us killed.

没准更糟 被开除

Or worse, expelled.

她哪个更糟都分不清吗

She needs to sort out her priorities.

魁地奇很简单 每支队伍有7个队员

Quidditch is easy to understand. Each team has seven players.

3个追球手 2个击球手

Three Chasers, two Beaters,

1个守门员和1个找球手 就是你

one Keeper and a Seeker. That's you.

一共有3种球 这种叫鬼飞球

There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle.

追球手手持鬼飞球

The Chasers handle the Quaffle

把它扔进其中一个铁环

and try to put it through one of those hoops.

而我作为守门员要守住铁环 明白了吗

The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?

明白了 那这些是什么

I think so. What are those?

你拿好这个

You better take this.

小心点 它回来了

Careful now, it's coming back.

干得不错 波特

Not bad, Potter.

你做击球手也不赖

You'd make a fair Beater.

那到底是什么

What was that?

游走球 淘气的小家伙

Bludger. Nasty little buggers.

不过你是个找球手

But you are a Seeker.

你唯一要关心的是这个球

The only thing I want you to worry about is this.

金色飞贼

The Golden Snitch.

-我喜欢这颗球 -你没尝过它的厉害

- I like this ball. - You like it now.

等着瞧 它飞得超快 快得都没影了

Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.

我该怎么做

What do I do with it?

赶在对方的找球手之前抓住它

You catch it. Before the other team's Seeker.

抓到它 比赛就结束了

You catch this, the game's over.

抓到它 波特 我们就赢了

You catch this, Potter, and we win.

悬停魔咒

One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills

是基础咒语之一

就是让物体飞起来

...or the ability to make objects fly.

你们都拿到羽毛了吗 很好

Do you have your feathers? Good.

现在 不要忘记我们刚才练习过的

Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement

正确的魔杖挥舞手势

we've been practicing.

一挥一抖 大家一起来

The swish and flick. Everyone.

一挥 再一抖

The swish and flick.

做得很好 再念动咒语

Good. Oh, and enunciate.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨 你们来试试

Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa.

不 停 停 停

No, stop, stop, stop!

你都要戳到别人的眼睛了

You're going to take someone's eye out.

而且你的咒语也念错了

Besides, you're saying it wrong.

是勒维"奥"萨 而不是勒维奥"萨"

It's Leviosa, not Leviosar.

你那么聪明 你倒是试试看啊 来啊

You do it then, if you're so clever. Go on, go on.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa.

做得很好 大家看啊

Well done! See here, everyone,

格兰杰小姐做到了

Miss Granger's done it!

好极了

Splendid!

做得好 亲爱的

Well done, dear.

教授 我想我们这儿还需要一根羽毛

I think we're going to need another feather over here, professor.

是勒维"奥"萨 而不是勒维奥"萨"

"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. "

实话实说 她就是个噩梦

She's a nightmare, honestly!

难怪她交不到朋友

No wonder she hasn't got any friends.

我想她听见了

I think she heard you.

赫敏去哪儿了

Where's Hermione?

帕瓦蒂说她一直待在浴室里不出来

Parvati said she wouldn't come out of the bathroom.

她在里面哭了一下午

She said that she'd been in there all afternoon, crying.

巨怪 在地下室

Troll in the dungeon!

地下室有巨怪

Troll in the dungeon!

应该告诉你们一下

Thought you ought to know.

安静

Silence!

请大家不要惊慌

Everyone will please not panic!

现在

Now

级长带领各自学院的同学回到宿舍

prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories.

老师们跟我去地下室

Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.

格兰芬多的同学 请跟上 保持警惕

Gryffindors, keep up, please, and stay alert.

巨怪怎么会在学校出现

How could a troll get in?

肯定是被放进来的 巨怪都是大笨蛋

Not on its own. Trolls are really stupid.

也许是有人在恶作剧吧

Probably people playing jokes.

-干嘛 -赫敏还不知情呢

- What? - Hermione! She doesn't know.

看来巨怪不在地下室

I think the troll's left the dungeon.

它要进女生盥洗室

It's going into the girls' bathroom.

赫敏 快跑

Hermione, move!

救命 救命

Help! Help!

这边 大笨蛋

Hey, pea brain!

救命

Help!

别愣着不动啊

Do something!

-你让我♥干♥嘛 -随便

- What? - Anything!

-快点 -一挥一抖

- Hurry up! - Swish and flick.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa.

太帅了

Cool.

它死了吗

Is it dead?

我看不像 是晕过去了

I don't think so. Just knocked out.

好恶心的鼻涕

Troll boogers.

天哪 都给我解释清楚这是怎么回事

Oh, my goodness! Explain yourselves, both of you!

事情是这样的...

Well, what

都是我的错 麦格教授

It's my fault, Professor McGonagall.

格兰杰小姐

Miss Granger?

我找巨怪来了

I went looking for the troll.

以为自己搞得定它

I thought I could handle it.

结果我错了

But I was wrong.

要不是哈利和罗恩及时出现

If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found me,

我可能已经死了

I'd probably be dead.

即使是这样 这也是件傻事

Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do.

想不到你这么冒失

I expected more rational behavior

太让我失望了

and am very disappointed in you.

因为你严重的判断失误

Five points will be taken from Gryffindor

格兰芬多扣掉5分

for your serious lack of judgment.

至于你们两位先生

As for you two gentlemen.

要记住你们这次纯属走运

I just hope you realize how fortunate you are.

不是每个新生都能面对巨怪

Not many first-year students could take on a troll

全身而退的

and live to tell the tale.

每个人

Five points

各奖励5分

will be awarded to each of you

算是为你们的狗屎运

for sheer dumb luck.

你们该走了 巨怪马上就要醒了

Perhaps you ought to go. It might wake up.

咒语用得好 让我们脱困了

Good of you to get us out of trouble.

我们救了她的性命呢

We did save her life.

要不是你惹恼了她 就没这一出了

She might not have needed saving if you hadn't insulted her.

朋友不就是这样吗

What are friends for?

再吃点面包吧 哥们

Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on.

罗恩说得没错 今天你需要消耗体力

Ron's right. You'll need your strength today.

我不饿

I'm not hungry.

祝你今天好运 波特

Good luck today, Potter.

巨怪你都打败了

You've proven yourself against a troll.

魁地奇比赛更是不在话下

A game of Quidditch should be easy work.

哪怕对手是斯莱特林

Even if it is against Slytherin.

-血迹是这么回事 -血迹

- That explains the blood. - Blood?

我觉得昨晚斯内普用巨怪声东击西

Last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion

乘机闯过守护犬

so he could get past that dog.

但被咬了 所以跛了

But he got bit, that's why he's limping.

他干嘛要招惹三头犬

But why would anyone go near that dog?

海格在古灵阁取出一件东西

At Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of the vault.

他说这是霍格沃茨的公事 高度机密

Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret.

你的意思是

You'

那就是三头犬守护的东西

That's what the dog's guarding.

斯内普想偷走

That's what Snape wants.

这么早就送邮件吗

Bit early for mail, isn't it?

都没人给我寄过包裹呢

But I never get mail.

打开瞧瞧

Let's open it.

飞天扫帚

It's a broomstick.

这不是普通的飞天扫帚 哈利

That's not just a broomstick, Harry,

这可是光轮2000

it's a Nimbus 2000!

但这是谁...

?

怕不怕 哈利

Scared, Harry?

一点点

A little.

很正常 我第一次上场也是这样的

It's all right. I felt the same way before my first game.

后来呢

What happened?

记不清了

I don't really remember.

两分钟 我被游走球击中脑袋

I took a Bludger to the head two minutes in.

在医院昏迷了一个星期

Woke up in hospital a week later.

大家好 欢迎观看霍格沃茨本学期首场魁地奇比赛

Hello. Welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season.

今天的比赛 由斯莱特林对战格兰芬多

Today's game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!

球员们各就各位

The players take their positions

霍奇夫人步入球场 宣布比赛开始

as Madam Hooch steps onto the field to begin the game!

我希望今天的比赛

Now, I want a nice, clean game

公正 又精彩

from all of you!

游走球升空了 紧跟着的是金色飞贼

The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch.

记住 金色飞贼值150分

Remember, the Snitch is worth 150 points.

找球手逮住它 比赛就结束

The Seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game.

鬼飞球上天 比赛开始

The Quaffle is released and the game begins!

安吉丽娜·约翰逊进球 格兰芬多得10分

Angelina Johnson scores! Ten points for Gryffindor!

漂亮

Well done!

斯莱特林得球

Slytherin takes the Quaffle.

布莱奇传球给马库斯·弗林特队长

Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint.

格兰芬多再得10分

Another 10 points to Gryffindor!

给我

Give me that!

抢占那边

Take that side!

哈利的扫帚怎么回事

What's going on with Harry's broomstick?

斯内普在给扫帚下霉咒

It's Snape. He's jinxing the broom!

-真的吗 那怎么办 -看我的

- Jinxing the broom? What do we do? - Leave it to me.

快点 赫敏

Come on, Hermione!

火焰熊熊

Lacarnum Inflamarae.

火 你身上着火了

Fire! You're on fire!

冲 冲 冲

Go, go, go, go!

他好像要吐了

Looks like he's gonna be sick.

他逮住金色飞贼了

He's got the Snitch!

哈利波特为队伍赢得了150分

Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!

格兰芬多胜出

Gryffindor wins!

别乱说 斯内普干嘛要给哈利的扫帚下咒

Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?

谁知道 他为什么要惹三头犬

Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog?

-谁告诉你们路威的 -路威

- Who told you about Fluffy? - Fluffy?

这个名字也有“毛球”的意思

那东西还有名字吗

That thing has a name?

当然了 那可是我的宠物

Of course he has a name. He's mine.

我从爱尔兰人手里买♥♥下的

I bought him off an Irishman.

-用来给邓布利多看守... -什么

- I lent him to Dumbledore - Yes?

我不该说的 够了 不许再问了

Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more question!

这是最高机密

That's top-secret.

不管路威在看守什么

But whatever Fluffy's guarding,

那就是斯内普要偷的东西

Snape's trying to steal it.

胡说八道 斯内普教授可是霍格沃茨的老师

Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

谁知道 反正我看到他在下咒语

Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one.

我在书里读到过

I've read all about them.

需要眼睛紧盯目标 斯内普就没眨过眼

You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking.

没错

Exactly.

你们三个听我说

Now, you listen to me, all three of you.

这件事太危险

You're meddling in things

你们不该搀和

that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous.

狗狗看护的东西

What that dog is guarding

只和邓布利多及尼古拉斯·勒梅有关

is between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

尼古拉斯·勒梅

Nicholas Flamel?

糟糕 我又说漏嘴了

I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.

谁是尼古拉斯·勒梅

Nicholas Flamel. Who's Nicholas Flamel?

我不知道

I don't know.

圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

霍格沃茨的钟声响起

Ring the Hogwarts bell

圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

轻施一个圣诞魔法

Cast a Christmas spell

骑士 走E5

Knight to e5.

王后 走E5

Queen to e5.

太暴♥力♥了

That's totally barbaric!

巫师象棋就是这样

That's wizard's chess.

你已经打包好行李了

I see you've packed.

你可没有

I see you haven't.

计划有变 我爸妈

Change of plans. My parents decided to

去罗马尼亚看望我哥查理去了

go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie.

他在那里研究火龙

He's studying dragons there.

也好 你可以协助哈利

Good. You can help Harry.

他正在图书馆寻找尼古拉斯·勒梅的信息呢

He's going to the library to look up Nicholas Flamel.

我们都翻遍了 还是一无所获

We've looked a hundred times!

别忘了还有禁书区

Not in the restricted section.

圣诞快乐

Happy Christmas.

我觉得咱们会被她带坏的

I think we've had a bad influence on her.

哈利 醒醒 快来看 哈利

Harry, wake up! Come on, Harry, wake up!

圣诞快乐 哈利

Happy Christmas, Harry.

圣诞快乐 罗恩

Happy Christmas, Ron.

你穿的是什么

What are you wearing?

妈妈织的毛衣 好像你也有一件

Oh, my mum made it. Looks like you've got one too.

-我的礼物 -是啊

- I've got presents? - Yeah.

就是这个

There they are.

"令尊过世前 把此物托付给我

"Your father left this in my possession before he died.

今物归原主 请妥善使用"

It is time it was returned to you. Use it well. "

这是什么东西

What is it?

像是斗篷

Some kind of cloak.

不错 穿上瞧瞧

Well, let's see, then. Put it on.

我的身体不见了

My body's gone!

我知道了 这是件隐形斗篷

I know what that is. That's an invisibility cloak!

我隐形了

I'm invisible?

这可是稀有宝贝

They're really rare.

奇怪 谁寄给你的

I wonder who gave it to you.

没有署名 只是写着"请妥善使用"

There was no name. It just said, "Use it well. "

《著名的食火者》

Famous Fire-Eaters.

《十五世纪的恶魔》

Fifteenth-Century Fiends.

勒梅 尼古拉斯·勒梅 你在哪里

Flamel. Nicholas Flamel. Where are you?

Who's there?

我知道你在里面 躲不了的

I know you're in there. You can't hide.

是谁 快点现形

Who is it? Show yourself.

西弗勒斯 我...

Severus, I...

你不希望我和你对着干吧 奇洛

You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell.

我不清楚你在说什么

I don't know what you mean.

恰恰相反 你很清楚

You know perfectly well what I mean.

我们有空再聊

We'll have another little chat soon.

好好聊聊你究竟在替谁做事

When you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie.

教授们 我在禁书区发现了这个

Professors. I found this in the restricted section.

还烫手呢 显然有学生溜出寝室了

It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed.

反过来即为"我所显示的不是你的脸 而是你心里的渴望"

"I show not your face but your heart desire"

Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi

妈妈

Mum?

爸爸

Dad?

罗恩 你得看看这个 一定得看看

Ron, you've really gotta see this! Ron, you've gotta see this!

罗恩 快点起床

Ron, Ron, come on, get out of bed!

-怎么了 -有件东西你一定得看看

- Why? - There's something you've got to see! Come on.

快 快点 看 这是我父母

Come on! Come! Come look, it's my parents!

我只看到我们俩

I only see us.

对准角度再看 站这里

Look in properly. Go on, stand there.

-看到了没 -是我自己 成了学生会主席

- There. You see them, don't you? - That's me! Only I'm head boy.

而且赢了魁地奇杯

And I'm holding the Quidditch Cup.

我的天呐 我还是魁地奇队长

And bloody hell! I'm Quidditch captain too!

看上去帅呆了

I look good.

哈利 你觉得镜子显示的是未来么

Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?

怎么可能 我父母都已经过世了

How can it? Both my parents are dead.

喜欢你的礼物吗 罗恩

Do you like yours, Ron?

-罗恩 -我待会儿再跟你聊

- Ron? - I'll be right back.

玩象棋吗

Wanna play chess?

No.

去看海格吗

Wanna go and visit Hagrid?

不去

No.

哈利 我知道你在想什么 但是别这样

Harry, I know what you're thinking, but don't.

镜子里的事情是虚幻的

There's something not right about that mirror.

又来了吗 哈利

Back again, Harry?

你和以前那些人一样

I see that you, like so many before you

在厄里斯魔镜中找到了乐趣

have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised.

我想现在你应该知道它的作用

I trust by now you realize what it does.

给你点提示

Let me give you a clue.

只有世上最快乐的人

The happiest man on earth

才会在镜子中会看到

would look in the mirror and see only himself

现实中的自己

exactly as he is.

那么 这是一面显示我们欲求的镜子

So then, it shows us what we want. Whatever we want.

是 也不是

Yes. And no.

它反映的其实是

It shows us nothing more or less

我们内心最最深切的渴望

than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts.

对于你 哈利 你从没见过家人

Now you, Harry, who have never known your family.

所以看到了他们在你身边

You see them standing beside you.

但记住 哈利

But remember this, Harry.

这块镜子不会给我们知识

This mirror gives us neither knowledge

和真♥相♥

or truth.

人们只会在它前面虚度光阴 甚至发疯

Men have wasted away in front of it. Even gone mad.

所以我明天要把它挪个地方

That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home.

而且我告诉你

And I must ask you

不要想着找它了

not to go looking for it again.

人不能活在梦里

It does not do to dwell on dreams

而忘记生活

and forget to live.

你好 海德薇

Hi, Hedwig.

看看你 还玩牌 真悲哀

Look at you, playing with your cards. Pathetic!

马上考试了

We've got final exams soon.

我都复习好了 随便问

I'm ready. Ask me any question.

那么遗忘药水的配方是什么

All right. What are the ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?

忘了

I forgot.

要是考到这个题你怎么办

What do you plan to do if it's in the exam?

-抄你啊 -不行

- Copy off you. - No, you won't.

而且 考试用的笔

Besides, we're to be given

都施了防作弊魔咒

special quills with an Anti-Cheating Spell.

这简直就是侮辱

That's insulting!

完全不信任我们 又是张邓布利多

It's as if they don't trust us! Dumbledore again!

-锁腿咒 -马尔福干的

- Leg-Locker Curse? - Malfoy.

你得在大家面前挺住 纳威

You have got to start standing up to people. Neville

说得轻巧 我都站不牢

How? I can barely stand at all!

我来给你解咒

I'll do the countercurse!

不 不 还是这样好了

No, that's all I need!

我可不想把腿给烧了

You to set my kneecaps on fire!

别嘲笑我 Longbottom

I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom.

难道大家没有发现

Besides, if anyone cared to notice

我烧掉的眉毛已经长齐了

my eyebrows have completely grown back!

我找到了

I found him!

"邓布利多因于1945年

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for

击败了黑法师格林德沃而闻名于天下"

his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945."

-继续 -"他发现了龙血的十二种用途

- Go on! - "For his discovery of the twelve uses of

阿布思·邓布利多

并与尼古拉斯·勒梅搭档 在炼金术上造诣颇深"

and his welcomed alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel"!

我就觉得这名字耳熟

I knew the name sounded familiar.

那天在火车上看到过

I read it on the train that day.

跟我来

Follow me!

等等 你们要去哪里

Hey! Wait! Where are you going?

说好的解咒呢

What about the countercurse?

我让你们找错了地方

I had you looking in the wrong section.

我怎么会那么笨呢

How could I be so stupid?

几周前我接了这本书解解闷

I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading.

这能解闷吗

This is light?

没错 就是这个

Of course! Here it is!

尼古拉斯·勒梅是

Nicholas Flamel is the

唯一已知的魔法石制♥作♥者

only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone.

什么东西

The what?

难道你们俩从来不看书吗

Honestly, don't you two read?

魔法石

"The Philosopher's Stone

是一种具有超凡魔力的传奇物品

is a legendary substance with astonishing powers.

它可以点石成金

It'll transform any metal into pure gold,

还能制♥作♥长生不老药

and produces the Elixir of Life

让人永生

which will make the drinker immortal. "

-长生不老 -就是说你死不了

- Immortal? - It means you'll never die.

我知道是什么意思

I know what it means!

"现存的唯一魔法石

"The only Stone currently in existence

归尼古拉斯·勒梅先生所有

belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel,

这位著名的炼金术士

the noted alchemist who last year

去年度过了他的第665个生日"

celebrated his 665th birthday."

路威在三楼守护的就是这东西

That's what Fluffy's guarding on the third floor.

那活板门里面就是这个 魔法石

That's what's under the trap door. The Philosopher's Stone.

-海格 -你好

- Hagrid. - Oh, hello.

抱歉 无意冒犯

Sorry, don't wish to be rude,

但是今天我不能陪你们玩了

but I'm in no fit state to entertain today.

我们知道魔法石的事了

We know about the Philosopher's Stone.

我们认为斯内普想偷它

We think Snape's trying to steal it.

斯内普 你们不会还在怀疑他吧

Snape? Come on, are you still on about him, aren't you?

海格 我们知道他想得到魔法石

Hagrid, we know he's after the stone,

只是不知道什么目

we just don't know why.

斯内普是保护魔法石的老师之一

Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone.

他不会去偷它的

He's not about to steal it.

什么

What?

没错 你们快走吧 我今天有点忙

You heard. Alright, come on now, I'm a bit preoccupied today.

等等 "老师之一"

Wait a minute. "One of the teachers"?

这就对了

Of course!

还有其他东西在保护着魔法石 对吧

There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there?

-咒语和魔法 -没错

- Spells, enchantments. - That's right.

要我说简直是浪费时间

Waste of bloody time, if you ask me.

没有人能过得了路威这一关

Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy.

谁都不知道方法 除了我和邓布利多

Ain't a soul knows how, except for me and Dumbledore.

我不该告诉你们的 我不该多嘴的

I shouldn't have told you that. I should not have told you that.

海格 那到底是什么

Hagrid, what exactly is that?

那个吗 是个 是个

That? It'it'

我知道那是什么

I know what that is!

但是海格 你是怎么弄到的

But, Hagrid, how did you get one?

我从酒吧里的一个陌生人那里赢来的

I won it. Off a stranger I met down at the pub.

说实话 那人好像巴不得送走它

Seemed quite glad to be rid of it, as a matter of fact.

那是

一条龙吗

a dragon?

那可不是普通的龙

That's not just a dragon.

那是一条挪威脊背龙

That's a Norwegian Ridgeback.

我哥哥查理就在罗马尼亚研究它们

My brother Charlie works with these in Romania.

不觉得他很漂亮吗 上帝保佑他

Isn't he beautiful? Oh, bless him.

快看 找妈妈来了

Look, he knows his mummy.

你好 诺伯

Hello, Norbert.

诺伯

Norbert?

对啊 他总得有个名字吧

Yeah, well, he's gotta have a name, don't he?

对吧 诺伯

Don't you, Norbert?

当然了 他还是有点缺乏教养

He'll have to be trained up a bit, of course.

那是谁

Who's that?

马尔福

Malfoy.

不好了

Oh, dear.

海格一直想养一条龙

Hagrid always wanted a dragon.

第一次见到我的时候就跟我说过

Told me so the first time I ever met him.

这太疯狂了 更糟的是 马尔福知道了

It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows.

-我不明白 是坏事吗 -是的

- I don't understand. Is that bad? - It's bad.

晚安

Good evening.

无论如何 我重复 无论如何

Nothing, I repeat,

学生都不能半夜里在学校里闲逛

gives a student the right to walk about the school at night.

因此 作为对你们的惩罚

Therefore, as punishment for your actions,

扣掉50分

50 points will be taken.

-50分 -每个人

-50?! - Each.

为了确保这种事不再发生

And to ensure it doesn't happen again,

你们四个都要留堂

all four of you will receive detention.

抱歉 教授 也许我听错了

Excuse me, professor, perhaps I heard you wrong.

你刚说我们四个

I thought you said the four of us.

不 我就是那么说的 马尔福先生

No, you heard me correctly, Mr Malfoy.

尽管你的出发点是好的

You see, honorable as your intentions were,

但是你也半夜跑出来了

but you too were out of bed after hours.

你要跟你的同学们一起受罚

You will join your classmates in detention.

以前的惩罚方式废除了 真可惜

A pity they let the old punishments die.

以前被罚留堂的人

There was a time detention would found you

都要倒挂在地牢里

hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons.

我真怀念那惨叫声

God, I miss the screaming.

今晚你们和海格一起留堂

You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight.

他要到禁林里办点事情

He's got a little job to do inside the Dark Forest.

调皮虫们来了 海格

A sorry lot, this, Hagrid.

天啊 伙计

Oh, good God, man.

你还在对那条龙念念不忘吗

You're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?

诺伯走了

Norbert's gone.

邓布利多把他送到罗马尼亚的栖息地了

Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.

那是好事 不是吗

Well, that's good, isn't it?

他能和同类在一起了

He'll be with his own kind.

万一他不喜欢罗马尼亚呢

Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?

如果其他的龙欺负他怎么办

What if the other dragons are mean to him?

他毕竟才那么小

He's only a baby after all.

得了吧 振作起来

Oh for God's sake, pulI yourself together, man.

你要进林子里去的

You're going into the Forest after all.

头脑最好保持清醒

Got to have your wits about you.

禁林 我以为你在开玩笑

The Forest? I thought that was a joke.

我们不能进去

We can't go in there.

学生不准进去的

Students aren't allowed.

而且里面有

And

狼人

werewolves.

那林子里可不止有狼人

Oh, there's more than werewolves in those trees, eh.

这点可以肯定

You can be sure of that.

晚安

Nighty-night.

好了 我们走吧

Right. Let's go.

海格 那是什么

Hagrid, what is that?

我们来的目的 看到了吗

What we're here for. See that?

那是独角兽的血

That's unicorn blood, that is.

几星期前我发现有一头死掉了

I found one dead a few weeks ago.

这一头伤得很重

Now, this one's been hurt bad by something.

我们的任务

So, it's our job

就是找到那可怜的家伙

to go and find the poor beast.

罗恩 赫敏 你们跟着我

Ron, Hermione, you come with me.

好的

Ok.

哈利 你跟马尔福一起

Harry, you'll go with Malfoy.

好吧 那我要牙牙

Okay. Then I get Fang.

行 要知道 他胆小的很

Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward.

我回去告诉我爸 走着瞧

You wait till my father hears about this.

这是仆人干的活

This is servant's stuff.

也许我看错了 德拉科

If I didn't know better, Draco,

你是不是害怕了

I'd say you were scared.

我才不害怕 波特

I'm not scared, Potter.

你听到了吗

Do you hear that?

来吧 牙牙

Come on, Fang.

说我害怕

Scared!

怎么了 牙牙

What is it, Fang?

哈利·波特 你必须离开这里

Harry Potter, you must leave.

这里很多生物都认识你

You are known to many creatures here.

这时候的禁林不安全 尤其对于你来说

The Forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you.

你赶走的那个是什么东西

But what was that thing you saved me from?

一个怪物

A monstrous creature.

屠♥杀♥独角兽是很可怕的罪行

It is a terrible crime to slay an unicorn.

喝了独角兽的血会延续你的生命

Drinking the blood of an unicorn will keep you alive

即使你已经苟延残喘

even if you are an inch from death.

但是要付出很大的代价

But at a terrible price.

杀掉这么纯洁的生物

For you have slain something so pure

从它的血液碰到你嘴唇的那一刻起

that from the moment the blood touches your lips,

你就半生半死了

you will have a half-life.

一辈子被诅咒

A cursed life.

但是谁会选择这样活着

But who would choose such a life?

你想不到吗

Can you think of no one?

你的意思是杀了这独角兽的

Do you mean to say that thing that killed

那个喝了它的血的

that was drinking its blood,

是伏地魔吗

that was Voldemort?

你知道此时此刻在学校里

Do you know what is hidden in the school

藏着什么东西吗 波特先生

at this very moment, Mr. Potter?

魔法石

The Philosopher's Stone.

哈利

Harry!

你好啊 费伦泽

Hello there, Firenze.

看来你见过波特了

See you've met our young Mr. Potter.

你还好吧 哈利

You all right there, Harry?

哈利·波特 我就送你到这里

Harry Potter, this is where I leave you.

你现在安全了 祝你好运

You're safe now. Good luck.

你是说 神秘人在禁林里吗

You mean, You-Know-Who is out there right now in the Forest?

他很虚弱 靠喝独角兽的血为生

But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns.

你不明白吗 我们之前错了

Don't you see? We had it wrong.

斯内普偷魔法石不是为了自己

Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself.

他是为伏地魔偷的

He wants the stone for Voldemort.

有了长生不老药 伏地魔就能再次崛起

With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again.

他会

他会回归的

He'll come back.

但是如果他回归了

But if he comes back,

他是不是要来杀了你

you don't think he'll try to kill you, do you?

如果他有机会 也许今晚就动手了

If he'd had the chance, he might have tried tonight.

我还担心魔药课期末考呢

And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final.

等等 我们忘记了一点

Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing.

伏地魔唯一害怕的人是谁

Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared?

邓布利多

Dumbledore.

只要邓布利多在这里 哈利 你就是安全的

As long as Dumbledore is around, Harry, you're safe.

只要邓布利多在这里 没有人伤得了你

As long as Dumbledore is around, you can't be touched.

我一直以为霍格沃茨的期末考很难

I'd always heard Hogwarts' end-of-year exams were frightful,

但是却觉得挺轻松的

but I found that rather enjoyable.

那是你 你还好吧 哈利

Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?

我的伤疤 一直在灼烧

My scar. It keeps burning.

之前也发生过

It's happened before.

这次不一样了

Not like this.

也许你该去校医院看一下

Perhaps you should see the nurse.

我想这是个警告 危险要到来了

I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming.

-这就对了 -怎么了

- Of course! - What is it?

你不觉得有点奇怪吗

Don't you think it's a bit odd

海格最渴望的东西就是一条龙

that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon,

结果刚好那个陌生人就有一条

and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one?

有多少人会揣着龙蛋

I mean, how many people wander around

四处溜达

with dragon eggs in their pocket?

我之前怎么就没想明白呢

Why didn't I see it before?

海格 那龙蛋是谁给你的

Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/web/1710313108a1735650.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信