In the Cloud《云端(2018)》完整中英文对照剧本

In the Cloud《云端(2018)》完整中英文对照剧本


2024年4月13日发(作者:手机看电视最好的软件)

我们中有很多人

So many of us have fallen

都听信那巨大的谎言

for the great lie.

科技进步的神话

The myth of progress.

还有那"万物只会越变越好"的说辞

The shiny idea that things can only get better.

人类的生存情况

The human condition.

人类自身

Humans themselves.

科学技术会使我们和周围的世界更加完美

Technology will perfect us and the world around us.

对吧

Won't it?

但是 如果

But what if,

如果进步不是必然的呢

what if progress isn't inevitable?

如果没有越变越好呢

What if it doesn't get better?

电脑

Computers.

最早是应用于战争 计算怎么样才能杀人杀的最快

They got their start by calculating the fastest way to kill.

利用核能的梦想

The nuclear dream?

那给我们带来了核弹

Well, that gave us the bomb.

我们自认为做了正确的事

We think we're doing the right thing.

我们以为我们能牢记历史上的教训

We think we learn from history.

有一位伟大的物理学家曾经说道

But as a great physicist once said,

科学越进步 人类离坟墓越近

"Science advances one funeral at a time."

这他妈的不是真♥相♥吗?

Ain't that the fucking truth.

你睡得好吗? - 不太好

Did you sleep at all? - No, not really.

但我感觉还好

But I'm okay I think.

你能行的 - 谢谢

You'll be great. - Thanks.

谢谢 谢谢

Thank you. Thank you.

能领导这次任务

Can I say what a privilege

真是荣幸之至

it's been to lead this mission.

没有你们的帮助 我办不到

And I couldn't have done it without your help.

没有你们的辛勤付出 我办不到

Without your blood, your sweat, and your tears.

我们办到了

But we did it!

我们办到了

We did it!

先生们 女士们 第一幅人类

Ladies and gentlemen, the first digitized map

大脑电子地图在此

of the human brain.

不错啊 席奥

Nice one, Theo.

这是我的电子大脑

This is my digitized brain.

所有我的记忆 我的恐惧

All my memories, my fears,

我的希冀 我的秘密

my hopes, my secrets,

都藏在这里

buried in there somewhere.

但我们想把那些分离出来

But we want to extract them.

我们能做到么

Can we?

我们能做到的

We will.

我们能做到的

We will.


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/xitong/1712984696a2160980.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信