风骚律师 better call saul 精彩台词解析S1E1

风骚律师 better call saul 精彩台词解析S1E1


2024年4月12日发(作者:)

Better call Saul S1E1

1、 Finnish 比较容易混淆,但台词中出现了,就简单记下来,是芬兰语的意思。

2、 He has been working on effect of electromagnetic fields on zebra fish.

中文意思:他一直都在研究电磁场对斑马鱼的作用

Zebra fish:斑马鱼

Effect of sth on sth:某物1对某物2的作用

3、 Go, reimburse yourself:

酬劳下你自己(拿去!)

4、 I don’t expect you to go out of pocket.

我没想过让你自己掏腰包。

5、 You look peaked.

你看上去很憔悴

6、 You’ve got to cash out.

你得撤资。

7、 You know I’m going to beat this.

你知道我一定会挺过去。

8、 You proceed from false principles and your argument is built on

quicksand.

你是在从错误的原理中推论,并且你的论点基础不稳

9、 In order to pay out my share, suppose my partners are forced to

liquidate the firm.

为支付我的份额,假使我的合伙人需要清算公司。。

10、 My clients are out in the cold and my cases are scattered to the wind.

我的客户被扫地出门,我的案子也都要玩完。

11、 What happens to the cronies in your mailrooms?

那么你的邮件收发室的那些密友怎么办?

12、 Your friends, a promising career, over and done with.

你的那个朋友,本来有大好前途,现在也要玩完。

13、 All the more reason not to tear it down just for a little bit of cash.

所以更加没有必要为了一点小钱而毁了一切。

14、 I’m going to under.

我快完蛋了

15、 I might as well head down to skid row and sell plasma.

我还不如去平民窟那里卖血(赚得多)

16、 Money is beside the point.

钱不是问题


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/web/1712880147a2140424.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信