2024年3月10日发(作者:)
开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生的英语运用能力。教师应将传统教学法和交际教
学法有机结合 ,注重培养学生语言能力 ,讲究语言环境的创设 ,重视交际策略的运用 ,以提
高其交际能力。精心收集了有关医生与病人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关医生与病人英语对话篇1
大夫请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday
evening.
大夫你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them
exactly.
大夫你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom
last night.
大夫我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。
检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and
you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then
bring it back to me.
病人好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
病人大夫,这是我的化验报告。
Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.
大夫请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我
给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only
indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to
make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.
有关医生与病人英语对话篇2
李太太请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比尔病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.
发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/news/1710000895a1684089.html
评论列表(0条)